Foreword by Robert J. Marzano
This best-selling book features 20 of the most reliable research-based and classroom-proven strategies for teachers of all subjects and grade levels. To ensure that classroom implementation is easy and effective, each strategy contains
- A brief introduction to the strategy.
- An example of a teacher using the strategy in the classroom.
- The research base supporting the strategy and how it benefits students.
- A list of clear implementation steps.
- Guidance through the planning process.
- Additional tools, variations, and resources for adapting and expanding the use of the strategy.
A touchstone text, one of the very first documents in a new and exciting field where the science of teaching is perfectly aligned with the art of teaching and the wisdom of the teachers who practice it every day.